Well control equipment is mainly applied in operations of drilling, work-over and well testing etc. to control wellhead pressure, prevent the occurrence of blowout accidents and secure drilling operations.
Several BOP Stacks are available with various bore size from 7.1/16" to 21.1/4" and working pressure ranking from 14MPa to 105MPa.
F105 series BOP stacks with rated working pressure of 15000psi can serve for deep wells, ultra deep wells and high pressure oil and gas wells.
Since BOPs are important for the safety of the crew and natural environment, as well as the drilling rig and the wellbore itself, authorities recommend, and regulations require, that BOPs be regularly inspected, tested and refurbished.
- Chemical analysis
- Mechanical properties
- Nondestructive testing
- Metering room
- Metallographic test analysis
- Strength tests of oil cylinder and hydraulic cylinder of BOP
- Hydrostatic test of BOP performance and strength
- Air tight test
- BOP control pump and valve test room
- Acoustic emission detection equipment, resistance strain and stress test
Type S Ram BOP
Design and manufacture of Type S Ram BOP is carried out according to API Spec 16A standard.
Type S Ram BOP can be equipped with rams of various sizes.
- Body and side outlets are made of alloy steel
- Floating type ram. Front ram rubber is separated from top ram rubber, making it more reliable in sealing and easier to change
- Buried oil way inside the body. Loading hinge is separated from hydraulic hinge
- Compact hinge structure makes it easy to assemble and disassemble
- Arc-shaped body chamber with four round corners as transition section to reduce stress peak value whenever bearing the pressure
- Ram cavity can be fitted with ram assembly of same type BOP made abroad
- Flange grooves are stainless steel lined
Type U Ram BOP
Drilling and production equipment, drill-through equipment is completed with rams of various sizes.
With the best quality front ram rubber, top ram rubber and flange sealing stacks Type U ram BOP can withstand severe working conditions including extremely high or low temperatures and extreme chemical environment.
- The pressure-bearing components are forged, so the construction has better strength and impact toughness
- Floating sealing is applied to the cylinder cover and cover open/close is realized by hydraulic power, so it is quick and convenient for changing rams
- The auxiliary oil cylinder affords a smaller volume with same function
- Both the manual and hydraulic locking device and the auxiliary oil cylinder can be installed flexibly into different positions according to customers’ requirements, and the installation positions can be changed easily
- Ram cavity can be fitted with ram assembly of same type as BOP
Annular preventer is an important part of BOP equipment, which is designed to control wellhead pressure during drilling, repair and testing of oil and gas wells. It can effectively control wellhead pressure and prevent emissions from wells to ensure safe execution of works.
Universal preventer is used with BOP control station and, as a rule, together with a ram preventer. Design and manufacture of annular preventer manufactured in accordance with API Spec 16A.
- Packing element is spherical or tapered type with massive storage volume, low operation pressure and excellent sealing function
- Bonnet is hemispherical-shaped, so there is no stress concentration on bonnet , the pressure is evenly distributed; convenient for disassembly and assembly (except FHZ5414)
- Piston is set in low position to have a shorter moving distance; wear ring on piston
- Lip type seal rings are used to realize long service life
FFZ75-3.5 diverter is designed and manufactured according to SY/T 5127-2002 «Wellhead equipment & Christmas tree», and ASME B16.47a-1998 standard. The diverter is used to control fluid in low pressure wells, deflection and release of fluid through the pipeline during the drilling conductor’s part of the wellbore.
- Body and upper housing are connected by a claw chuck
- Compact structure realizes high bearing capacity
- Easy to assemble and disassemble and convenient for well-site operation
- Use lip seal rings in dynamic seal section to realize self-sealing, reduce abrasion of sealing parts and make sealing more reliable
- Use high quality packing element and sealing parts. Use tapered type packing element, which is made of NBR. It has massive storage volume and excellent sealing function.
- Use observation hole to check the life span of the packing element.